Explore Yoga & Meditation Tour in India – 14 Days
The birthplace of yoga and meditation, India is an ideal destination if you wish to rejuvenate the body and mind and have a spiritual experience.
Yoga and Tantra are areas of the ancient life-disciplines which have been practiced in India for years and years. They find mention inside the scriptures of the Vedas and Upnishads. Yoga could be the the science in the Union with the divine, with Truth; Tantra is regarded as the direct method of governing the energy that creates the ultimate union with truth; and Ayurveda could be the science of life.
Yoga has become part of the heritage of humanity. Although requiring an apprenticeship using a skilled and experienced yoga expert, yoga is really a technique based on individual effort, freedom and individual capability. Whatever kind of practice is used, it takes the reins of its fate and acquires the clear way of genuine autonomy. The plethora of numerous variations of each and every Yoga Asana or pose makes this science easily available to almost anyone of every age group group and state of flexibility and fitness. This that certain of the reasons why you’ll find tens and huge amounts of people who practice Yoga regularly around the world today.
The disciplines of yoga tap the streams of life within us,yielding benefits of physical mental and spiritual health. The traditions of yoga are founded and sustained in India’s sacred places,where the flow of holy waters seems to cleanse the soul. This tour is centred on two most significant and ancient places which can make up India’s sacred geography.
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Hardwire – Rishikesh – Agra – Vararnasi – Delhi
- Day 01 : Delhi – Arrive Delhi airport, transfer to hotel for overnight
- Day 02 : Delhi – Full day city tour of recent and old Delhi, overnight
- Day 03 : Delhi to Hardwire – Drive to Haridwar by car (approx 5 hrs drive) the holy city within the banks of river Ganges, on arrival take a look at hotel for wash and alter then city tour of Haridwar and evening the astounding praryers (aarti) offered around the banks of river Ganga at “har ki pauri” not to be missed overnight in hotel
- Day 04 : Hardwire – After lunch free for yoga and meditation session, afternoon visit in to the city to visit some interesting temples and sites overnight
- Day 05 : Hardwire to Rishikesh – After yoga and meditation session, drive to Rishikesh (approx One hour drive) check into hotel for washandchange then trip to two hanging bridges named after lord rama and also the younger brother laxman, visit the various ashrams on the banks of river Ganges, these ashrams are spiritual centres offering yoga and spiritual classes and sessions each day with evening prayers within the banks of river Ganga
- Day 06 : Rishikesh – “Yoga and spiritual classes/ sessions at ashrams in morning and evening, afternoon free, evening attend aarti ceremony at banks of river Ganga, overnight.
- Day 07 : Rishikesh to Hardwire – Relating to this day you have the selection of staying overnight inside the shams, and attend the yoga and spiritual sessions, overnight hotel OR ashram
- Day 08 : Hardwire to Delhi – Drive to Delhi by car( approx 6 hrs drive) overnight in hotel
- Day 09 : Delhi to Agra – By car ( approx5 hrs drive) afternoon visit the most beautiful monument and landmark asia – the Taj Mahal then trip to fort, overnight.
- Day 10 : Agra to Varanasi – Fly for Varanasi – another spiritual and learning centre of ancient art and literature, on arrival transfer to hotel, evening drive to the city, overnight
- Day 11 : Varanasi – Day boat ride over the banks of river Ganges, return to hotel for breakfast, then yoga and spiritual session, afternoon visit to sarnath – sacred city for Buddhist community, overnight
- Day 12 : Varanasi – Morning yoga and spiritual session, afternoon city tour, overnight
- Day 13 : Varanasi to Delhi – By train or flight, overnight in Delhi
- Day 14 : Delhi – Hotel check out time before 1200 noon transfer to airport allowing you to connect flight for onward destination tour